Organic Idli Rava is made by grinding organic rice into a coarse powder. It is commonly known as a cream of rice. This flour can be used in many different recipes and is a great alternative for those trying to avoid wheat or have gluten allergies.
1. Reduces diabetes: Semolina flour is digested and absorbed at a much slower rate, helping control sudden fluctuations in blood glucose levels.
2. Improves weight loss: Since Rava idli takes longer to digest, it keeps you feeling full for a longer period of time
3. High on energy: Carbohydrates are a great source of energy.
4. A balanced diet: Rava idli is a complete meal. It is rich in fibre, Vitamin B-complex, and Vitamin E.
5. Contains antioxidants: Rava is rich in selenium. An important antioxidant that helps prevent the oxidation of cell membranes.
6. Lower cholesterol: Rava idli is low in cholesterol, making it a great choice for people looking to cut down on their cholesterol.
7. Helps with iron deficiency: Rava idli is a great source of iron.
8. Helps with bone deficiency: Rava contains a high concentration of iron and helps prevent its deficiency.