Brahmi also called as Bacopa monnieri, It grows in wet, tropical environments, and its ability to thrive underwater makes it popular for aquarium use.
Brahmi has been used by Ayurvedic medical practitioners for centuries for a variety of purposes, including improving memory, reducing anxiety, and treating epilepsy.
In fact, research shows that it may boost brain function and alleviate anxiety and stress, among other benefits.
1. Contains powerful antioxidants
2. May reduce inflammation
3. May boost brain function
4. May help reduce ADHD symptoms
5. May prevent anxiety and stress
6. May help lower blood pressure levels
7. May have anticancer properties