Organic cardamom seeds are considered green cardamom. It’s sold as a pod (whole or crushed), as whole seeds (referred to as decorticated cardamom) or as ground seeds. … Cardamom tea helps in flushing out all the toxins.It is also known to boost your metabolism & promote weight loss.
1. Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
2. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
The compounds in cardamom may help fight cancer cells.
Studies in mice have shown that cardamom powder can increase the activity of certain enzymes that help fight cancer
3. May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
4. May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
5. May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
6. May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections.
7. Other Potential Health Benefits of Cardamom
8. The most common way to use cardamom is in cooking or baking.