Cinnamon is a beloved cooking spice that is sourced from an evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka. Dhatu uses cinnamon, known as “true cinnamon,” which has a sweeter and more delicate flavor than Cassia cinnamon. Tradition. Cinnamon has been used as a spice for thousands of years.
1. Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
2. Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants
3. Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
4. Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
5. Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
6. Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.