Organic raw cashews are bigger in size and these raw cashews are processed into cashew nuts. Organic cashew is grown in a natural manner without the use of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides which degrade the quality and taste of the nut. Organic cashew benefits more as compared to conventional one.
Cashews originally belong to Brazil and were brought by the Portuguese to India. These kidney-shaped nuts have ample health benefits and are considered royal. Organic raw cashews are bigger in size and these raw cashews are processed into cashew nuts.
Organic cashew is grown in a natural manner without the use of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides which degrade the quality and taste of the nut.
Organic cashew benefits more as compared to conventional one.
1. Cancer prevention: Proanthocyanidin is a pigment which stops tumor cells. Proanthocyanidins and high copper in cashew nuts helps fight against cancerous cells and keeps you safe from colon cancer.
2. Healthy and shiny hair: Cashew nuts contains copper, which helps to enhance the black colour of your hair. It also helps in the production of skin and hair pigments like melanin.
3. Makes bones healthy: Calcium and magnesium are important for strong bones. They are found in abundance in these nuts.
4. Protects eyes: Our eyes are exposed to pollution and often suffer from various infections. Cashews contain a powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin. This pigment is absorbed by our retinas and forms a protective layer which protects the eyes from harmful UV rays.
5. Healthy heart: Eating more organic cashews lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease. This may happen by a reduction in blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels. Organic nuts are naturally cholesterol free and have a good amount of healthy fats, proteins, and fibers. They have an arginine, which protects the lining of artery walls and improves blood flow to the arteries of the heart.
6. Red blood cells: As organic cashew nuts are rich in copper, they help in metabolism and also in keeping your bones and immune system healthy. It is also important for the nervous and skeletal system of the body. Its deficiency can cause osteoporosis, irregular heartbeats or anemia.
7. Diabetes: Cashews have a low amount of sugar and no cholesterol, which make them safe for diabetic patients. They also help in lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes.
8. Immune system: It plays an important role in strengthening the immune system and the healing of wounds.